Nav Bar

Friday 10 October 2014

Autumn Sensory Table/Autumn Time In Fairyland

10th October 2014

Following on from my first post in which we went out and enjoyed the rain whilst collecting some autumn bits from the park .. today whilst Keira was at preschool and Aiden was taking his nap I put out all the things they had collected and decided to add Keira's fairy happyland set to make it a bit more interesting.



Was quite pleased with how it turned out and it only took 5 minutes. (part of me didn't want anyone to touch it!)

 
After a horrific walk home (Keira fell over onto her face cutting her lip quite bad!) I cleaned and plastered her up and she was excited to see the fairies waiting for her to play!
She noticed I had put all the leaves, petals, sticks, rocks, berries, pinecones, flowers and conkers in which she and Aiden had found. I also used some fake grass which are free samples from various websites (just went on google and typed free grass samples) we get a lot of use from these!


Keira played with this for a good 45 minutes before bed, Aiden wasn't so interested, he picked up a few bits and moved the house but then walked off .. he is still too young for role play at the moment so I set up another simple activity for him to do (in another post) so Keira could play in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment