Nav Bar

Friday 24 October 2014

Preparing For Christmas At Preschool

24th October 2014

Got a letter from the preschool today about the upcoming events after half term and I am really excited!!

First Keira will be having her preschool photos done and siblings are allowed so will be bringing Aiden along and hoping he sits still!
Next is the Christmas concert!! Eeek am soo excited as its Keiras first little play. I have been asked to dress her up as a Christmas tree or a present and have decided to go for the tree look. I did think about making a present costume but I think it would be left until the last minute and not turn out too good plus I don't think it would be very comfortable for Keira having to wear a box and I do want her to be comfortable. I have been given some songs I need to go through with her so she can learn what she will be singing although I have no idea of the melody so will have to ask Miss Taylor about that after half term! Also they are doing a fund raiser activity in which the money will be going toward a new trampoline for the preschool garden. We have been given a picture of a Christmas tree with a list of different things we need to collect and stick on in order to win a prize. I cannot wait to get started with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment